Friday, September 21, 2007

MPT banning customers from newsletter?

Numerous customers of MPT have told us they have been banned from MPT's newsletter. It seems MPT and their neverending network of spies are joining various PSP groups and then reporting ANYONE who may speak out or question the ethics of MPT's business practices. These customers are then BANNED from the customer newsletter. How does that make sense?

Customers who have been banned from their group and/or newsletter feel free to comment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was banned from both groups and even their newsletter! I never said a word in either group so they can't claim I was a troublemaker. What I think got me banned was posting a comment in support of someone who had some very valid complaints against the company. I couldn't imagine a company treating customers who disagree with them this way and so I will no longer purchase anything from this company.

JoJo said...

I am considering joining both their Yahoo Group and their newsletter in an attempt to find out just what is going on here. I have never used stickerchick or MPT for tubes so I am a little out of the loop here. But any info I do find out, I will gladly share with you.